Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Not You, It's Me

Dear Blogger,

By the time you read this, I'll be gone. I know that a while ago I left in a huff and we thought maybe a break would do us good, but I'm afraid the distance has only made my heart grow fonder of Wordpress. I feel like Wordpress really gets me. I'm just at a different place in my life and I don't think it's fair for me to update with you when we're just not meant to be. I'm sorry I couldn't be the blog administrator that we both wanted, but I'm really growing up. I'm updating often. I'm learning to communicate. Writing this letter was the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's for the best. Let's be adults and move on with our lives. Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,
laura@kinetopictures.com


P.S.
Don't be afraid to visit. Wordpress and I would love to have you over.
www.blog.kinetopictures.com

No comments: